Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Lara Croft Posted:

Something Witty pretty much nailed it, but…

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment: The sequel to a game that didn’t come out in the US (P2: Innocent Sin). Very good game, and not to hard to find because it was reissued. Persona: Revelations was the first game to be brought to the states…but it costs ~$100 on Ebay, so this is about as far back as you can easily go.

The two Digital Devil Sagas are probably the most similar to a standard “Final Fantasy” RPG, and the story is full of Hindu mythology and symbolism. If you’re interested in eastern religions, this is a great game to play.

Also, Persona 3 had a huge level of success, and it is a damn good game. Essentially, this is the game I’d recommend playing first, if only because the FES edition of the game has been released, and only costs $30.

Oh, my PS2 sadly isn’t even hooked up right now. I was kind of hoping for something I could play on my DS but it doesn’t look like that’s an option Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!