Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Vuron Posted:

I started 2 emos, 2 camwhores and troll at the same time and while the emos and camwhores finished in slightly fewer visits than the troll (right around 22-24 visits) they were roughly equivalent.

Trolls definitely have a bit of a speedbump when they are trying to get past dirtycop. If you know it’s coming up it’s not that hard to save for it but if you don’t it can definitely slow trolls down quite a bit.

Honestly trolls aren’t mbumively inferior to camwhores and emos except for 2 major areas: speed for speedrun (DML not included in this equation since I bumume all clbumes will get super-items in episode 2- besides the maintenance costs makes DML basically worthless longterm) and flezz creation. Even with a maxed out luck stat and tinted sunglbumes my troll simply can’t earn anywhere near the flezz that the camwhores can. Considering they have moderate upkeep costs this isn’t great.

Honestly I would be thrilled if the trolls got some sort of 2 turn cooldown attack roughly comparable with contact authorities and some half-way decent healing ability. I’d personally do something like Regeneration (Haha trolls regenerate get it Log in to see images!) which heals the troll a small amount each turn for 9 turns. That way they could maintain fap and regeneration and get stuck in for longer.

A decent luck booster would definitely be ace as well.

Really? I’ll list the Drrtycop speedbump times for all three clbumes, as I got them.

Camwhore:Less than two minutes

TrollLog in to see images!ne or two days

Emo Kid:A bit less then a week.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!