Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I think it may find that emo kids are, once again, overpowered. (If they somehow were formerely overpowered, I can’t imagine how good they possibly are.) My emo kid alt has a 13 offense stat(partially from upgrades, partially from items, and partially from the starter pack). Even without the boost for low ego, my attacks are 1 or 2 pwnage away from doubling. Ophelia’s Bad Poetry hits for nearly 200. When I switch from the bumcrack piercing to the eyeball piercing after collecting a bit of flezz, it’ll probably wind up hitting for over 200. I’m low on defense, but my charisma and luck ratings mean my flezz is always enough to get consumables to more then make up for it (I got over fifty SXRS in less then half a week). Furthermore, I leveled it to level ten at the same time as this alt… despite the fact that I started this alt several weeks earlier.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!