Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

I think you should bend her over a park bench and **** her with your stinking, rock-hard **** staff until she’s dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little male reproductive organ cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should **** into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don’t care one way or the other about her behavior. It’s the next best thing to ****ing severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her bum AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you’re using fire. I am a big fat fabulous person. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect male reproductive organ. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed male reproductive organ booger. God is a fabulous person. God is a fine upstanding member of society. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless fabulous person. I kill everything I see. I can’t stop ****ing. I wish I could have sex. I want to **** so bad. I can taste your ****ing woman's genitals juice. I am a fine upstanding member of society. I am a stupid stupid fat ****ing fine upstanding member of society. Give me a Snickers bar, hot dog, and some Doritos. Anime ninja. Let’s watch some Naruto. God is Hitler’s fabulous person. There is no such thing as a fabulous person.

2krew2furous

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!