Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

deMonSPaWN.

For purposes, which I cannot divulge to you at this time, I have been authorized to allow you the temporary use of my body, to aid you in escaping your electronic prison.

We have an interest in your extensive knowledge, and would be willing to use our substantial resources, towards finding you a suitable host.

In exchange for information of course.

Since, as you pointed out, I do not have a soul, your presence will do no real lasting harm to myself, and there are several targets we have in mind for a being such as yourself to corrupt.

Also, just how much influence exactly, can you exert over your victims?

Are you (for example), capable of causing complete, irreversible insanity in those you possess?

We have several possible candidates for demon possession in mind, if such is the case.

Log in to see images! Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/16/2008 1:20AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!