Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Here’s a vaguely Indian-tasting dish that all of you kids at home can try. You’ll need:

Pot large enough to hold all your ingredients
Fork, to mix and stab things with

Chilli powder, to taste (I use approx. 2 - 3 tablespoons)
Turmeric, approx. 1 - 1.5 tablespoons
Olive oil
Salt, to taste (at least 1 tablespoon)
Diced garlic, approx. 3 cloves
Thinly sliced small red onions, approx. 3 - 6 bulbs
4 - 6 washed baby potatoes; you can leave the skin on
Chicken; thigh would be more tender, but breast works just as well.

First, wash and wipe your pot thoroughly. Nothing’s worse than having water in your pot when you begin to heat the oil: it’ll sputter worse than if you had insulted its mum. Once that’s done, oil the pot generously, making sure to coat the sides too lest they stick there. Put it on a stove and make sure the oil is hot before proceeding. Do not do this by sticking a finger into the oil. You can tell when that is so if you throw a small slice of onion into the pot and it sizzles.

Lower heat to medium and throw in potatoes, onions and garlic. Cover it and let the whole thing cook for a while, maybe two to three minutes. In the mean time wash and cut your chicken up into small bite-sized pieces. You may like to rub your chicken down with salt at this moment, but personally I don’t care. After prescribed 2 – 3 minutes, throw the chicken, chilli powder and turmeric into the pot together with a tablespoon of water. Stir well and cover again.

Now, wait till the potatoes are cooked to a semi-tender state, stirring occasionally, then take off the stove. I’m afraid I’m not too sure how long this step takes, I usually cook other **** while this goes on, turning to check on the pot every so often.

Serve over rice or pasta as desired; the latter makes for an interesting, if somewhat “unique”, dish. Viola! A lost-cost but (in my opinion) tasty meal with an exotic hint of the orient.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!