Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

To honor Cobain, in May, Converse will debut their Kurt Cobain collection of shoes

And oddly eneough they will not have a collection of the shoes he actually wore. The rumor is they will be releasing the one star but there has been no proof, even converse claims they are not sure if they will. you would think that converse would release a collectors edition in the style that kurt wore but well it is converse. seeing how it was public knowledge that kurt hated the all star i find it hilarious they would make a collectors edition of it. but i guess they bumume that the dumbbum emo’s who will buy the **** dont really know anything about kurt anyway, and most likely it will be proven by the huge amount of shoes they will sell.

you want to wear kurts shoes? buy some one stars or some doc martens. black.

All fled—all done, so lift me on the pyre;

The feast is over, and the lamps expire.

Robert E. Howard, writer, d. June 11, 1936, from his suicide note

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!