Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Zzxy5y is clearly ignoring the ontopic discussion in favor of the offtopic part. By continuing to get up in arms about it he’s furthering the derailment of his own thread. This and his complete disregard for the serious feedback seem more trollish than any other actions in this thread.

That aside, I’m going to address your list.

Klan chat: No, and for the same reasons everyone else stated. It’s unnecessary.

That thing about counting: You already have a script. If you already have a means to fix something then it’s ridiculous to waste Crotch Zombie’s time trying to implement it.

Transfer leadership: Minor thing, I could live without it.

Moderation in klan forums: Definitely.

And I second skully on the klan log thing. Currently in the tsb forums I’ve created a KLAN LOG thread where officers post the changes they’ve made.

Edit: And I would just like to mention that as bop said earlier, a klan is composed of individuals. The actions of one individual do not reflect the actions of the whole. Just because you believe Veer was trolling does not mean all of TSB is as well.

Furthermore, this is jut how veer posts. Your responses to him only exacerbated the problem.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 06/13/2008 8:31PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!