Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Evil Karp

Level 2 Re-Re

guenwhyever Posted:

This is about what the game refers to as a troll and how it’s a misnomer for the clbum.

Sounds like GD to me.

I am right and you are Wrong because you are Gay.

Ok, this topic is just stuck in my head and this post is an attempt to finalize it and stop talking about it.

I used to believe that the Gays (it feels disrespectful to type “The Gays”, better terminology anyone.) were committing a sin.

I was raised conservative, not crazy right wing, but right of center.

I was brought up Lutheran and still consider that to be my Faith of choice.

I completely believe in God. In my way I believe in God, I believe in what I believe in. Kinda the only way, right?

I had a tremendous conversation with someone whose opinion I respect on Friday, and the whole thing started with him saying the Gays were sinning in response to a blog post of mine here. His basis for saying the Gays are sinning was/is the Bible.

It went a whole lot deeper than that and was never decided as any religion argument probably never will.

My only contention in the thing that I wish he would agree upon is that the Bible is an evolving dogreat timesent just as we are all evolving in our understanding.

I believe in the Bible and I think it was inspired by God and we should all learn from it and live our lives according to the things we learn.

Just not literally. We can not interpret a dogreat timesent that old literally, in my opinion. As we get smarter so must our understanding get better.

Watch this video and comment if you wish. I am too far right of center to say I loved The West Wing, but this is a great moment in TV writing right here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!