Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Okay, I’ve looked into it and there was some voting fraud going on.

Someone had created a series of illegal alts and was using them to vote poorly. I’m not sure who it was exactly, but I suspect that it might be someone who was banned repeatedly yesterday and who sent me a few threatening emails later:

lol Posted:

Subject: lol

—-

man, you are really rotten ppl…lol well, youll get whats coming to you in spades

****youtoo Posted:

Subject: lol

—-

u suck, seriously..maybe i will stick around just to see if you can actually find me and ban, because i doubt you can, and even then, obviously your bans need work heavily hehe, youve been so trolled, ive trolled youre entire site, and you..theres not much further challenge

This person is the same person who has repeatedly (read: at least 4 times) sent me 3-5 tubmails or emails in a row about a particular issue, impatient that I haven’t replied to the first one that was sent 10 minutes before the 5th one arrived.

Anyway, two of their known IPs have been banned, and all the poor votes were deleted and everyone’s scores were updated. If you were buried as a result you should be unburied but please let me know if it isn’t working properly.

One thing I would advise is: don’t vote in retaliation until you have heard from us. You might be voting something down that doesn’t deserve it. For example, the Tree ****ers idea is from a well known forum user that certainly had nothing to do with this mess!

Evil Trout edited this message on 06/10/2008 4:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!