Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Steve Jobs

Level 32 Camwhore

Co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.

Thank you, thank you. Welcome to this special thread. But before we jump into what we need to talk about today I’d like to take a look back at the first several months of this year. iPhone still gaining market share in the US smart phone sales. MacBook Air still the worlds lightest notebook. The iPod lineup, still the best selling digital music player in the world. And finally The iTunes Music Store…highest selling online music store and the fourth largest music retailer only behind Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Target.

Now typically when we hold our special events we gather to introduce several new products and announce updates to our existing products. Not the case today. Today we’re only announcing 1 addition to our already outstanding product line. The reasoning behind this is we knew no matter what it would steal the show regardless. So with out further delay I’d like to announce our newest product.

The iThread. The iThread is basically text on the internet. But unlike other text on the internet we here at Apple have 73 patents to make The iThread the most amazing thread on the internet ever. The iThread is different because it comes with our logo on it and in really neat packaging. Also unlike other threads, The iThread is a guaranteed success. Not because of the content or quality of it, but because it has Apple’s name backing it and addition to that, I’m Steve Jobs.

And that’s The iThread. I would like to thank you all for coming today and now it’s my privilege to introduce our musical guest for today. Ladies and gentlemen, the wonderful and talented Randy Newman.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!