Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Name: 
Jacques Delacroix

Talents: 
debating, science (maybe not talent but I just don't suck at it), 
athletics (especially jogging, have to work a little more on it though - haven't done it for a while lately... waste of talent)

Reason for Being at the Parc: 
peace & silence, fresh air, lingering around, chillin' (with friends), dealing?, having some time alone with someone else 

Significant Family/Friends: 
Significant Family:
 couple of sisters, a brother, two parents (one male + one female, both heterosexual).
 I also have a wonderful nephew with whom I love to spend time with. 
Signifiant friends:
 one that loves his occasional drinks a lot,
 one that tries to get chicks a lot,
 and one whose ultimate wish is to become a hermit somewhere in the quiet woods of the Walloon Ardens,
 all of them are old high school friends and we all kept in touch. 
Significant Other?
 I haven't had enough time for a significant other for past months and the spare time I had I've wasted on RPGs.
 But holidays are coming up ;), though generally I mostly enjoy the flirting in human(oid) relations.

~~~

EDIT:

Veer Posted:

you might not want to have the name of rastajesuschristthatsalongname for your character.

Also, last names too.

voila, problem solved!

Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 06/10/2008 11:33PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!