Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Re-Reality

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

I do not share this opinion and think that early attacks were way too useful late in the game.

Bashing your head against the keyboard should not do only slightly less damage than a well-crafted (ha) insult or yo momma joke. No matter how good you are at it.

I agree that early attacks were too powerful with high offense, but I’m not suggesting that they should be as strong as they used to be or anywhere close to as strong as the better attacks. I’m just pointing out that as it is right now, only the strongest attacks see any real benefit from additional offense points, so it’s not worthwhile to upgrade it until late in the game. I think there’s a way to make offense more useful early in the game and that’s all I was trying to suggest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!