Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

actually i didn’t bumhole until hours after the problem had been fixed, and thus the wipe did not seem imminent, which is a de facto “go ahead” from those in charge.

I don’t agree with your definition of “is”.

I aint gonna stop playing just because you guys missed out on scoops, and got bumhurt over how unfair you think it is. its a competition, thus the most competitive players will win.

also, since your previous scoop count would indicate you’ve never been in this current bracket – its the **** brigade, the top bracket, you card up or you lose scoops. thats the way its been since I’ve been bracketed there. It was even like that on the next rung down.

Don’t talk down to me. If anyone doesn’t know what they are talking about here, it’s you. This is a game in development: it has a lot of bugs. Or would you deny even that? You improve the game by reporting bugs, NOT by taking advantage of them in an irreparable way. You’re no newbie: you should know better than this ****.

And my god, yes. You card down or you get bumholed. By legitimately earned bumholes. You’re trying to spin this into simple newbie blatter complaining about how their lack of tactical insight got them reamed? Get out of here.

You seem desperate. You know what you did was lame, and you’re now hoping you can get away with it, by silly ad hominems and condescendingly phrasing your posts. There’s just a simple fact you seem to have forgotten:

this is a game people play for fun.

Let that sink in and come back in a couple of days. It seems you are currently just being very afraid and defensive and not really communicating with anyone. Maybe take a breath, try to see the situation from a neutral perspective and you’ll realize that I have a pointLog in to see images! Robert James Fischer edited this message on 06/05/2008 6:08PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!