Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Echuu Posted:

This made me realize you are in fact a 14 year old Russian kid.

Thanks! definitely better than being a 14 year old u.s. snot like half people here

BirdofPrey Posted:

to be completely honest, your posting style actually offends me in its utter terribleness.

since all you do is **** and moan about it, youre definitely the worse poster than i, punk

gigerth Posted:

even your taste in music is horrible

your taste in everything is ****, so who cares?

iIRZ Posted:

as a guitarist and keyboardist i can safely say you are musically very special

iIRZ Posted:

you can scream music is subjective as loud as you want, it doesn’t change the fact that you have terrible taste and have no idead what punk or progressive rock is

LMAO..btw, ukuleles dont count as guitars

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

I never tried to get out of it. The fact that I agreed to deposit the 10 BP with Evil Trout before the contest even began is sufficient proof that I never intended to try to get out of any legitimate payout.

I simply wanted an impartial ruling, as you and I both agreed, to determine whether or not you won.

If I had made that rule change even seven minutes later, then Evil trout would have ruled in my favor. It was a very close call, and he made a fair decision. It was only because that rule addition actually occurred before the contest officially started that ET ruled in your favor.

You insinuate that I intended to welch on our bet. Nothing could be further from the truth. I simply wanted confirmation before payout.

you did attempt to welch out, its ****ing clear. cant even stick to your own rules, gotta try to use that as a last dying attempt to **** me up. pretty low

TeeKayEff Posted:

You’re a bad poster with bad posts.

youre a bad replier with bad replies. and a bad poster lol

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

I actually kind of do want you to kill yourself. In real life. Twice.

i kinda want you dead to, cuz you are a useless ****. go die, useless ****

littlefran Posted:

Thread status: STILL boring

tsb status: 8000% more boring

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!