Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The Ballad o-
f Johnny Bur-
ma

Avatar: The Ballad of Johnny Burma's Avatar

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

vickle Posted:

Ever since she left me I feel nothing. I feel numb inside, I don’t remember what it is to be happy, or to smile. I can’t even feel sad. I prefer to deny it happened, and call her phone everyday. But all I get is the voicemail. “Hello, and welcome to the o2 voicemail messaging service, the person you have called is unable to take your call right now, please leave a message after the bee-”. Is it bad that I can quote that word for word? Why did this happen to me? We were so happy, so in love. We were perfect for eachother. I can’t go to her house because she won’t answer the door, or her brothers will send me away. What did I do to deserve this?

Help me, I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like giving up and swallowing all of my meds right now.

Is life really worth living without her?

Miss V,

Don’t listen to the trolls who would attempt to strip you of your true feelings! They’re just jealous of the fact that you’ve had the chance to experience true love. The hurt might feel like it is choking you from the inside out but it gets easier, I promise!

Maybe try to throw yourself into your art or writing; when my ex and I broke up, I concentrated on expressing myself through painting. Eventually, all of the energy I had misspent hoping she would take me back turned into an engine that fueled my cathartic release.

A little cutting helps tooLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!