Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I did a new one today. It’s pretty much exactly the same only in a pretty silver plastic shell. And it has a flashing neon light inside. Log in to see images!

the other day I had a charging unit that ran off a 6 volt lead-acid battery and would charge the capacitors in 2 seconds flat. It drew 3 amps off the battery. Compared to the 15 seconds it takes for my current AA powered charger it was a beast. Problem was it burnt itself out when I left the firing switch on. Once I get some more flashes from the Salvation Army I’ll be ready to destroy. I’ve figured out a relay-based firing system that’ll cut off the charger when it fires so it won’t risk burning out again.

I’ll take some pictures tomorrow for your enjoyment.

Oh and I picked up some steel rods from the hardware store. The big coil shoots 1/inch , 1/2 inch long slugs.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/01/2008 2:18AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!