Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

4_gr8_justice

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

So ******* is my official venting utility— due to the fact that noone ****ing reads my ****** ever, even when I used to update it all the time.

So some things have been happening lately that have quite frankly, ****ed me off. Most of them are entirely stupid, and some are entirely complicated. Either way— trust me when I say it’s not even worth a second thought.

Is anyone feeling so incredibly apathetic that they don’t find any reason to live life? Like seriously, sorry to get so existentialist on you, but what’s this all for? I mean, I attract all these girls that I don’t want. Some are crazy, and most are completely different than me. Not too mention I want to go into a career I feel i’ll never be able to accomplish, and to top that off- it’s a career that sucks. For some reason, when people depend on me, or even expect something from me— I take offense and shut down. It’s a defense mechanism I’ve had forever, and I wish it would just go away.

Why the **** can’t I take any responsibility for myself? There’s no one to blame but myself, but somehow I feel that -I- was the last person to influence these actions.

Furthermore, I hate when people pick argumentswith people(like friends) to prove their intelligence or just to see them squirm. I ****ing put up with it for one year at ********, I don’t when my “real” friends to do it now.

Okay.

**** you all.

PWNED YOU, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!