Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

L2 Posted:

Cool. And yeah, Clutch has been one of my favorite bands for years. Their pre-Elephant Riders is work is a bit tough to get into, but everything from that album on up is an amazing mix of blues, hard-rock, and other genres. There writing and wordplay skills are easily on par with artists like Barenaked Ladies and Beck. Really, they’re the only band that can put a “Guaranteed Rock Satisfaction” sticker on their albums.

As a guitarist (I own a Fender Telecaster), I try my best to listen to any genre. My favorite mainstream acts include Powerman 5000, Beck, Barenaked Ladies, Clutch, Filter, Killswitch Engage, etc., while I also listen to bands outside of the mainstream like Tub Ring (I’m probably going to see these guys live in a couple weeks), Behold the Arctopus, etc.

Next topic – video games.

The best video games ever are No More Heroes, Zombies Ate My Neighbors!, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, and Sonic 3 w/ Knuckles. Disagree if you’re a fabulous person. Log in to see images!

Right on dude. But I’d say my fave Clutch album was self-titled. I like Killswitch Engage a lot too, I saw them in Berlin in ‘02.

Video games: This is gonna sound lame, but at least I can’t disagree with you! I’ve never heard of any of those.

I haven’t owned a console since the original NES. I played a ton of **** as a kid, but I’m not hugely knowledgeable about the last few generations of games. I do get to sample a lot of my friends’ stuff, especially thanks to Evil Trout. The GTA series is fantastic. I like anything with both strong narrative and plenty of pointless murder. The best game of all time, IMHO, is Shadowrun for Sega Genesis.

I also like the straight 2D street-fighting killage, but that seems to be kinda pbumé these days…

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!