Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Janie Posted:

P.P.S. Ms. Thunder (if that is your real name). I should tell you that my account here has obviously been hacked, as I have sent no such message to anyone. My dad will be in touch with you to see how much   you want for the inconvenience you’ve suffered. (Don’t worry. My dad is used to finding out how much   people want for any inconvenience I’ve caused.)

We are already mining valuable information, including life data signs, and thus no   will be necessary. Again, though, Ms. Kali will need to get in contact with us regarding the data CDs that were in her trash and her apparent connection to a possible terrorist figure who is seemingly named after a clothing item. We have reason to believe that Ms. Kali may be entangled romantically with this figure.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!