Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

i’m sorry, i feel — i feel very confused. i was just released from the hospital, you see. i had a little accident, and the doctors gave me these pills that make everything fuzzy.

now that i think about it, i’m not sure i recall any of those events at all. i remember janie telling me it all happened. she repeated it over and over again. i’m so confused. was it real or was it all a dream?

where’s aleks? where’s trent?

oh, god, i feel like the whole world is spinning!

I’m sorry, ma’am, but we’ve already talked to Aleks. He should be back later; please dismiss any oddities in his behavior as simply an unfortunate side effect of the length of questioning that he has undergone. Don’t read too much into that.

We question to some degree your story of Janie repeating these things over and over due to cellphone text messages that were exchanged; we’ll say no more about that now, however.

The world is, in fact, spinning, however; it does so daily. We also feel that your bumociation with Mr. Reznor, distant as it appears to be, is an undesirable one and would recommend curtailing it until further notice. You are considered a person of interest in our investigation and, again, we would like to invite you to speak with us further inside that tinted car that lacks license plates right over there. Compliance is appreciated.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!