Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Amasius Posted:

That’s a concealed declaration of love! Stalk PANTS, he’s the perfect choice! Log in to see images!

my first reaction was: he’s dark and disturbed, but he’s not depressed. how can i give my heart to someone who’s never seriously considered suicide? but then someone told me that pants was considering ending it all. now i find myself incredibly torn.

omg, poor pants. he’s obviously suffering. i think amasius might be right and this is a cry for help and for love. after all, trent has jeordie and tori. who does pants have? biff? biff’s dead missing. something witty is banned, and so is foetal blowjob. pants is all alone. and probably wearing women’s clothing to console himself.

this is a very difficult time for everyone, especially me. oh, and pants too, obviously. i just don’t know what to do.

pants, if you don’t need my love, don’t respond to this thread anymore. if you do respond … my own, my sweet … i — i don’t know what to do …

help me

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!