Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

j00_m4k3_my_-
pen0r_h4rd

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The reality of the Gigases

I am compelled again to return to the subject of the gigases. As many of you know I focused heavily on this a while back in the old times; I thought I was done with it but I must share the message again.

High above the gigases dwell in towers made of stone and in the water the fishes swim. Gigases send out thier sarcopasms upon the water, and the fish wander in labyrinths of coral caves. The Gigases of a distant time come willowing across the sand.

We must address the coming of the Gigases; for the abstract Gigas is a threat yet cure within all of us. No one forces the gigas in us; but it is with us. The Gigases are our high courts, the Gigas High Courts ever judge us.

We must review the Gigas chord patterns:

Pattern one (this is the gigas pattern with which we recognize gigas courts): Bm A E F Bm G D F

Pattern Two (This is the Divine Gigas Pattern): Cm Gm Fm G x2 C G Fm G A Cm A Cm A Cm A E B C

The implications of these cannot be ignored; for the Gigases are aware of them.

Gigases are in towers; we cannot allow them to tower over us and **** but yet with no gigases we die.

Consider the old legend of the man who killed all the gigases and found himself alone, with no guidance to wander in sadness; in one version of the story he finds a woman and falls in love (opening new problems and reintroducing the gigases) in the other version the old mofo dies of suicide by jumping off a gigas tower.

We need to review this central dilema and come to grips with it. Gigases do not think in I IV V; therefore we must leave that behind. Gigases are in the terms of: Maj7ths, m(maj7)s, Minors, m7s, m9s, and other ****ed up ****. We must come to see the Gigases and realize that ****.

I can’t totally explain it to you; but I feel I’ve given you enough.

– j00_m4k3_my_pen0r_h4rd

PS: If this is not making sense to you that is OK. That just means your not in touch with the spiritual matter and Gigases and are still like fish in the water; sent around by sarcopasms.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!