Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I just wanted to quickly jump back in and reiterate that I think that all-caps in non-RP forums should continue to be actionable because I feel it goes over that line of acting like an bumhole, and actually being one. Non-RP is where out-of-character discussions are supposed to occur. Trollish perma-yell is not appropriate there, from my point of view.

However, complete opposite side of the coin, I think that thread-jacking is a valid activity in RP forums because you’re in-character, and doing something trollish like that IS appropriate there, again from my point of view.

[edit]

I think that trollish threadjacking is a valid activity in the same way I’d expect an emokid to try to threadjack a troll or camwhore thread with whatever’s crawled up his bum and made him cry recently, or a camwhore might try to threadjack some other thread with whatever reason you’re supposed to pay attention to them this moment.

killermist edited this message on 05/30/2008 7:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!