Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Hi guys. I’ve just submitted myself to the torture of reading through this entire thread.

You’re a braver man than I. I only read through all this because I had to do so.

I’m still not entirely sure about who “turned wilD-****22 in.” I don’t have evidence of that either way. I’m also not sure this guenwhyever character. Was there any admission that they were a multi?

No, not really. We weren’t sure about whether or not guenwhyever was a multi or not, one way or the other, but figured it was worth a shot either way. Just simply accusing guenwhyever was a tactic to see if wild-**** would take that bait as well.

All through this contest, we were trying to figure out ways to bait Wild-**** into breaking a rule. Heck, the Bounty Hunter rule made it pretty clear that we would be actively hunting for Wild-****. We even discussed faking a screenshot from IDC, but I thought that would be going too far.

As far as who turned Wild-**** in, Bird of Prey was the first person to ‘quote’ Wild-****’s post that broke rule #2. And I would say that Wild-****, if he agreed that he broke rule #2, would count as turning in evidence on himself.

As for the reward: It’s ultimately up to ET, but it’s my bumessment that wilD-****22 would be better off taking the 5 BP.

I completely agree.

Czarnian bumbumin pulled a rotten (but clever) move on you. And this being a role-playing subforum, I’m going to say it’s kosher. If his methodology wasn’t as airtight, if he wasn’t committed to paying out BP at all, and if he were to deny the original target (you) any of the BP offered, I’d say it violates the spirit of the contest. But if you can get 5 BP out of it, I’d say take it.

Thank you. I appreciate that someone gets what I was going for here.

There’s a difference between a dirty trick and an illegal move.

One man’s dirty trick is another man’s brilliant tactic.

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 05/29/2008 9:19AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!