Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

wilD-****22 Posted:

you said i may discuss the rules with you here, in the interests of ‘fairness’, now all of a sudden it isnt a rule because i did wish to discuss them, since you lied and said there was proof i broke the rules?

that is an utter pile of bull****.

Did you even bother to read my ‘Bob & Dave’ example?

I laid a trap. You fell for it. Just like in the ‘Bob & Dave’ example. It’s really that simple.

also, by your own statement there, you have just admitted i won, ‘5 or 10 bp’.

Yes, because as Sancdar told you elsewhere, by providing evidence that you broke the rules (i.e., breaking a rule in the public thread), you can claim the Bounty Hunter 5 BP. Either way, you make BP out of this deal. If no one got any BP out of this, I wouldn’t get my E-Peen. It’s really that simple.

i stuck to your rules, its just that simple, no matter how you try to twist them to get out of it.

You didn’t stick to the official rule set. You’re hiding behind a fake rule that was set out there as a trap.

as for the puppet thing, it really looks like you guys are to puppets, to me, considering how you were willing to pay me to go away. not to mention all the attention i seem to be worth, to all of your little clan.

Make sure you understand this: the BP for this contest came out of my pocket, and no one else’s. This was not a Team Shortbus Contest, this was a Czarnian bumbumin Contest.

And no matter how you try to twist it, you were my personal paid puppet, for 5 or 10 cents per hour, for five days.

if trout rules in your favor on this last attempt to weasel out of it, i will be shocked, since i have quite clearly followed your rules. if that actually does happen, maybe you will even get lucky and i will give up on this game, because i can handle injustice and bs from you and your type, but not from someone at the top of the totem pole like trout is. thats all for now.

That would be funny, because you would then have 5 BPs for a game you don’t play.

I don’t understand why you bumumed that I wouldn’t try to set up obstacles & challenges for you during the challenge.

Let me try to get through to you. One. Last. Time.

After the contest began, the rules were set in place. Nothing I said or did after that was official. If it was, I could have used the same authority to make a new rule that you couldn’t possibly follow, and therefore make it impossible for you to win.

It’s a simple true/false statement. You don’t get to pick which ‘new rules’ you choose to use in the contest.

You got tricked. You fell for the trap. You got Trolled, Epically. Deal with it.

Accept your BP, always remember that for 5 days, you were my little public puppet whore, selling yourself for a measly five cents per hour.

I mean, even Columbian ditch diggers get paid more than that. Seriously.

Remember, if you had simply waited until the contest deadline was over (you only had 20 hours to go, man!), then you would have won, free and clear. I didn’t screw you out of the 10 BP prize:

You screwed yourself. Be happy with the 5 BP consolation prize for ‘turning yourself in’.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!