Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Sancdar Posted:

This is why you’re very special. If you’d immediately broken the rules and reported yourself, you would have been paid 5 BP as a bounty for doing nothing out of your ordinary behavior, and could have actually claimed victory instead of just dancing to Czarnian’s tune.

see, the thing is, i’d already broken that rule plenty of times, and i didnt want to incur trouts wrath..but i never even thought about cheating, in any way…unlike alot of people here, im pretty honest, when it comes down to it. either way, if you make an illegal alt, it will be found out sooner or later..yes, im stupid to not cheat somehow, and take half the money instead of what i have earned, youre just SO right..lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!