Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

alright, you ****hats

been thinking on this **** for a while now and I’ve come to a few conclusions

it was ****ing 5AM and I’m talking to this person and suddenly out of nowhere they start talking about adult diapers, like, what brands you buy if you’re someone’s diaper**** IRL and how to puncture the front of the diaper so that you can wear a second one and increase your absorbency

and i was gonna be, like, ‘holy **** you’re a fabulous person you ****ing fabulous persongyfabulous person mcfabulous personster’

but then it came to me, like an orgasm from godhimself

i was nice about it, and asked questions.

and what i got was this hilarious ****in—you guys have no ****ing clue, it was the most bafflingly indepth knowledge of diapers i ever ****an saw, man

so today I’m like wait a ****ing second

now, if you’ve ever had a garden, you have some sort of ****ing tree or something, and it’s like ‘holy ****, this tree makes apples if you water it’

so, yeah

so a bunch of ****headed furries and ****, right, we want them to make bigger and bigger fools out of themselves

you gotta /tend/ to them, man, make them feel good about themselves, and make them feel safe talking to you

you will hear things that will at first scare you, ****ing disgust you

but we’re trolls, man, that **** is our ammunition

that is the the **** which we fling at those we hate

you must tend the bat**** crazies, guys, it’s going to lead to ****ing MAXIMUM LULZ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!