Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

hi gyus! i am Eirairaianna… LOL thts’ not my name in reallife but i like it becaes im’ an elf wizred! litening blot LOL!!

ilike forumwarez there’s nice pople here and i like to roleplayngi. my freinsd maks fun of me bcaes my spellng and grammer but i’m preety good at math. also i like playing dungions and gradons but i done’t play very oftne becaes myfreinds thiks i take it to seeriesly.

pls be nice 2 me, im’ juts a kid ok.

[OOC: I’m actually an alt of another character, a troll. I discovered I wasn’t really into trolling, and decided to play through as a re-re. My other character will stick around for INCIT, Domination, Klan stuff, and OOC thread posting. Eirairaianna will do most of the RP and try to get me the Permanoob e-peen. Her character is still very much in development.]

p.s. litening bolt!

ps.s. LOL!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!