Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

FAIL Posted:

Also, I don’t know if you have taken any time to look at the characters RPing and the people in TSB.

Most of the good RPers are in either TSB or SRSLY, friends of TSB.

For the record, I never said that TSB didn’t have good roleplayers, I NEVER said that. Clearly they do.

Ans SRSLY is an outstanding klan, flat out terrific klan who always support real efforts at roleplaying.

And yes I know that TSB is their friends.

I am just saying it is not enough.

All I have to do, to prove that is point to all the threads TSB starts and dominates.

AND, that is NOT just saying that TSB is doing it wrong. It is also saying that other klans need to step the hell up and get involved and back their own guys more.

Even if I said the funniest thing ever uttered by man (and I admit I am not very funny) I would still be told it was “gay” by 99% of the posters on Flamebate, just for the laffs.

And frankly, that is stupid.

I have seen far too many attempts at roleplaying fail, just because the thread was started by the wrong person, NOT because it wasn’t good or funny.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!