Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

OK I will then.

poster#1 is a Emo. Poster #1 starts a thread in character about how his broken heart over the loss of his girfriend makes him write poetry and causes him to cut himself.

Poster#2 is a Camwhore.

Poster#2 comes along and in character tries to tell poster#1 that what they really need to do is, sell pics of their mammary glands for money.

Poster#3 is an Emo.

Poster#3 comes along and in character tells the camwhore that she should just stop giving bad advice, because no one understands poster#1’s real pain.

Gigerth or some other TSB member comes along, and OUT OF CHARACTER says, “this line of roleplaying is gay, you are all fabulous persons for starting it in the first place.”

Then 20 other TSB members all jump in, ALL OUT OF CHARACTER (including camwhores and emos, who are all posting in the style of a troll) and rip the ROLEPLAYING STYLE.

They DO NOT attack the poster or the posters posts, they attack the VERY IDEA of roleplaying the clbum, or the way they are trying to roleplay.

End result 1. yet another lame thread dominated by a lame klan that is NOT ****ING ROLEPLAYING.

End result 2. The Emo who started the thread, gives up on the idea of roleplaying altogether, because what is the ****ing point if people don’t play along?

End result 3. Poster#2 decides that TSB is “cool” Hurr, and also abandons the idea of roleplaying, because he doesn’t want to get slammed the way poster #1 did.

So he instead, adopts TSB tactics, and trolls threads OUT OF CHARACTER.

End result 4. Several people, having read the thread, decide to just stay out of flambate, and instead just concentrate on pwning threads and trying to win at incit or domination. Eventually a few of them get bored, and quit playing forumwarz altogether.

End result 5. one person, who was just about to post, until TSB ****ed everything up with their out of character stupidity, decides to quit playing the game, because he thought it was about roleplaying a clbum.

End result 6. EVERYONE LOSES, FORUMWARS LOSES, and eventually only the nose pickers are left, all throwing insults at each other OUT OF CHARACTER.

Game becomes nothing more than a bunch of stupid children throwing stupid insults at each other.

THIS MAKES ME SO ****ING PROUDLog in to see images!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I put shock images in my sig because i'm an bumhole!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!