Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

RedlockRipper

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

BubbleGumBunnyBoy Posted:

So yea, where can I star? Log in to see images!

I was with my GF at one club..we were kissin …it wasn’t awesome

So, she has 2 go becuz she had 2 do sumthin that I don’t know and then a beautiful guy appears…

We talked alot, we enjoyed sum drinks, we commented on our poetries…he was so awesome!!!1111! \(´v`)/(lol I love those japanese emoticons Log in to see images!)

But somthinh strange happenss…HE KISSED ME!!!11 Log in to see images! AND I ENJOYED ITT!!11

And my giorlfrind was here and she watched EVERYTHINHG<!

That fguy gave me his cellphone nuymber and he said that he loves me also he said that he lobves my poetry…

But my girlsfrind said that I’m an emo whiny angstsy fabulous person…(what the hell does thabt means anwyay?)

Why he kissed me?My mom and my dad says that boys acan’t love other boys but my feelings for him are sor treeal and his feelingfs for ,me are real too!!!!!!1

What the hell I am and why i’m not attwaracted 2 girls but I am attetracted 2 boys even if boys attracted 2 boys can’t exist?

Is this a illiness?!?!</3

PSLog in to see images!

You shouldn’t conform to what society says! If you want to enjoy making out with men in front of your

girlfriend, who is she to stop you?!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!