Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Smart_As_DotA

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

*this has probably been said alredy*

Going back to the OP, many, many, many of us (I think), picked their clbumes withow knowing they were going to be suposed to act like it.

The clbum I picked is because it’s the one I loathe the most and would laugh at more than any other.

Yet some of us* are sickly roleplaying people who play D&D, Mage, Vampire, MERP, and whatever other rping game comes into our hands, and would rather roleplay a clbum we dislike rather than play none at all.

Some of us are lawful stupid and would not multi since the rules say so, even when we cannot afford (due to being non-statians) to buy brownie points.

So, considering all this, a posible solution (no, not dirty water *dabadum-psh*) would be to allow a change clbum once, or twice, with haxlrose-styled money cost (maybe 1000^n-1) or something like that would fix a lot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!