Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

TO BE HONEST FENK, I DON’T HAVE A ****ING CLUE WHO YOU ARE, OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU’RE MAKING THE SIMPLE MISTAKE OF THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE TROLLING YOU BECAUSE THEY THINK YOU’RE STUPID.

YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY NOT. THEY’RE TROLLING YOU BECAUSE YOU GIVE THE BEST REACTION, YOU GET ALL UPTIGHT AND MAKE LONG TLDR POSTS EXPLAINING WHY TSB ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT ETC ETC. IT’S NOT THE WAY TO DO THINGS

NATALIE, WHEN SHE FIRST STARTED THIS GAME, WAS HOUNDED BY TSB. FIRST TIME SHE CAME INTO IDC SHE HAD 5 CORE TSB MEMBERS DROP-PILING HER, AND SHE JUST STOOD UP FOR HERSELF, IGNORED MOST OF IT, AND MADE WITTY COMMENTS TO THE STUFF THAT SHE COULD. NOW LOOK WHERE SHE IS

IT’S ABOUT GIVING REACTIONS, AND RECEIVING REACTIONS. THAT’S WHAT TROLLING IS

CAN’T YOU SEE THAT WHEN YOU QUOTE SOMETHING A TSB MEMBER SAYS AND PEOPLE SAY YOU’RE GAY FOR IT, IT’S SIMPLY TO WIND YOU UP? OF COURSE IT’S FUNNY GIVING DOUBLE STANDARDS TO EVERYONE! IT CAUSES DRAMA!

Again, I doubt that you would credit me with the intellect to have already known what you are saying is true.

I do know what you said is true, you are 100% correct.

“CAN’T YOU SEE THAT WHEN YOU QUOTE SOMETHING A TSB MEMBER SAYS AND PEOPLE SAY YOU’RE GAY FOR IT, IT’S SIMPLY TO WIND YOU UP? OF COURSE IT’S FUNNY GIVING DOUBLE STANDARDS TO EVERYONE! IT CAUSES DRAMA?”

Yes I certainly do understand this, and believe it or not, part of the reason I did what I did, was to push the point home. I did post long winded lame responses and get wound up (because that is what RL trolls do!!!) that was me trying to CORRECTLY RP BEING A TROLL!

Clearly I failed, except to prove that correctly RPing a troll only gets you ripped. Which is why I switched tactics, to try and imitate you guys, but by then it was tooo late.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!