Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Schildkrote Posted:

stpo beign such a bad poster plz

i knwo its hard for u juts liek anyone eles on flamebaet apparently

but plz try

You constantly **** and moan about how everyone is a terrible poster, and yet you make the ****tiest threads/posts in the forum. If this is because you hate everyone here, then I can sympathize to an extent. The problem is, that you fail as anything but a mild irritant. “Oh no, this guy is posting the same picture with the poor spelling everywhere. Whatever shall I do? I’m going to claw my ****ing eyes out because his INTERNET MEME IS SO ****ING OVERUSED OH NO!” You manage to be the worst poster in a sea of turtle-avatars, which is an achievement that is certainly unique. Of course, everything that I could possibly say about you could be said by anybody in this forum against you. There is nothing special about hating you, because everybody does (even your family, sorry).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!