Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

wilD-****22 Posted:

youll really give me 10bp to shut up for a few days?

What, now you’re interested?

Yeah, see, I don’t think you can do it. And while I should make this a bet with you, instead, I’ll simply make this offer:

You can post whenever, wherever you want, with these rules:

1. You cannot initiate any TSB related posts, nor participate in any TSB related discussions, either on Flamebate or IDC or Incit.

2. You cannot reply to any TSB member’s posts, whether it is positive or negative.

3. Exception: In the non-Roleplaying forums, you may engage in non-RP discussions with TSB members. But be warned, that even in this case, you must be on your best behavior

4. As I cannot control the actions of any TSB member, you must still ignore them, no matter what they say, for the duration of this challenge. No matter what a TSB member says, you cannot reply, directly or indirectly, to any comment they make.

5. While I cannot monitor your discussions in your Klan Forum, I know someone that I trust in your Klan, and I will ask him/her to do so for me.

6. You cannot edit any of your posts during this challenge. If you need to ‘fix’ a comment, then make a second post.

So far, off the top of my head, these are the rules.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!