Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

See, this thread was originally about TSB and how much they suck. But now you’ve insisted that the topic instead be about you. This type of self-aggrandization is an early indication of a significant psychological disorder. It’s hard to see it from the inside looking out, but in all seriousness, you should really separate yourself from the stressors that perpetuate this malady.

Your personal mental health is too important to risk. Make an appointment today. If you cannot afford a private doctor, most major metropolitan areas have free services. Check with your local health department or the local Red Cross.

yeah, i said tsb sucks bag..then somehow YOU made it about me, not i..-aww, cant take a lil criticism? thats a shame. theres many help centers around for poor souls like you, my friend

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!