Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Cystie

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Cubear Posted:

seriously though you should come over to my place and we’ll do your makeup and go to the club!

and then what? that you should find another desperately lonely human being and, in an infantile attempt at true social contact, grope at each other on the dance floor while the crbum electronic drumbeat mask your fears? that you should drink the darkness in the empty pit of your stomach away until you forget you were even once human, that you once knew to think for yourself?

your life is a pathetic sham, your existence even more hollow. you have worn a mask for your whole life, hidden behind makeup and sex and computer screens. you ****ed them all, but not a single one of them ever loved you. not. a. single. one. and you knew, deep in your heart of hearts, in your secret soul. you knew. but you are still too afraid to kill yourself, because you dare not find out what truths lie beyond the steely edge of the razor.

spare yourself this suffering. you know what you must do. Log in to see images!

it doesn’t really matter if any of them loved me, because i love me.

and still, all you really want to do is cry yourself to sleep every night.

you never sleep alone because you cannot bear the exquisite loneliness and reflection solitude brings. you watch the hands on a clock count down each minute of your life even as you lie, wide-eyed and unable to sleep, huddled in the corner of your own expansive bed. and so you fill that emptiness with male reproductive organ and male reproductive organtails; you make yourself out to be willing, as if you enjoyed what you do.

why, then, do you cry every time you look at yourself in the mirror? your lipstick smeared from the man you just sucked off, mascara bleeding into your tears until they mingle, bitter and salty, with the gagging stench of his seed still in the back of your throat. what do you cry for? who do you cry for?

go on then, keep telling yourself that it doesn’t matter. maybe one day, you may just believe it.

****….......... how….....

****… **** you…... Log in to see images!

I’m such an bumhole

I’m such a stain

I just keep ****ing up again and again

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!