Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Bear Posted:

Your’s Sixteen hatingly selected tunes that are sure to bring out anyone’s inner douchebag.

Theirs Sixteen hatingly selected tunes that is sure to bring out anyone’s inner douchbag.

I personally think it sounds good the way it is.

Pop this antiquated mixtape into your cbumette player when you really need to rock out with your male reproductive organ out. Sixteen hatingly selected tunes that’s sure to bring out anyone’s inner douchebag.

I’m pretty sure it’s a grammar error. If it were “A mix of sixteen hatingly selected tunes that’s sure…”, it would be ok, but it’s an obviously plural “Sixteen hatingly selected tunes that’s sure…”

Actually, now that I think about it, it would sound better as “A mix of sixteen hatingly selected tunes that’s sure…”. Log in to see images!

Edit: Ninja’d by crayoncakes. His sounds best.

Also, nice find, mary. Log in to see images! Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 05/19/2008 10:42PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!