Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wilD-****22 Posted:

awwww, isnt that cute, trying to troll me..what a SUR-****IN-PRISE!!! since you lack the intellect to figure out why, i’ll let you use your little 12 year old imaginations. please, continue to waste your breath on me, itll be a good laff for all, especially me. looking forward to watching more feeble attempts by loser tsb’s in this forum, or any other fabulous persongitrons, dont let me down. and thanks for the thread in my name, im really flattered!

btw, i dont hate tsb, couldnt care less, i just dont like the way some of you roll, so im gonna **** you the way you whiny little woman's genitalshairs like to **** with people continuously. welcome to RP dumbbumes, time for a lil return fire by a camho from ****trollville. surely you arent so very special that you dont expect it, and ‘crave’ it..? lol..transparent useless kindergarten ****ing douchebags. amazingly stupid, even for a pack of online lamers Log in to see images! -dont expect any more replies here from me, i’ll just watch you all spin your tires in your own ****; its pointless to waste my breath on you losers further. ill just troll you in your threads some more instead for personal amusement, since you enjoy that so much yet somehow dont like it when it happens to your own very special bumes. also feel free to waste more bp on trying to **** me, eviltrout needs more kraft dinner.

**** ya later, lil bumwipes! Log in to see images!

obsessive

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!