Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

None of these points bears any relevance to the question at hand, that of God’s existence and His purpose in all our lives. When you are ready — and have the intellectual stamina — to conduct a proper debate, I shall be waiting.

And believe me, Mrs. Sherwood, when I reiterate that I would truly love debating with you in some fashion or form if it were only possible in the first place. You see, you seem to have been misreading my prior statements – Perhaps, as you said, my “obscurity via verbosity” was *too* well written for a simple-minded dolt such as yourself to understand. With that in mind, I will begin the simple explanation:

You’re stupid. I’m smart. Go away.

You claim to wish for a “debate” regarding your illogical insistence on an antiquated and miserable deity vs. my rational standpoint of fact, truth, and science, but then proceed to claim that I have yet to address your original query. Well, Mrs. Sherwood, I would say that the burden of proof now lies on you – Whereas I have facts and evidence to back up my claims at your so-called “god” not existing, you have yet to offer anything explaining exactly why you carry around this half-baked notion that an intangible whisp of air is watching your every move. You claim that I began this “debate” by denying the existence of your deity, and that much is true – However, to claim that I was the first to break the convention of discussion on the topic is nothing but fallacy. Your “rebumal” to my initial statement included nothing anywhere near the lines of a logical reasoning for your ridiculous notion that some great space ghost aided in the origin of the human race. So by all means, feel free to begin this little masquerade – I await your “proof” of god with baited breath.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!