Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Clearly, the plan had to be elucidated for the poor fellow. “Well, clearly, we should find where our goods have been confiscated to, even before we killed the guard. And where did you get the idea that the gnome was to be a distraction? I merely thought it would be best for him to scout ahead as he seems the best suited to the cause. I mean, look at how tall I am. Do you think that it’s terribly easy for me to hide? Of course not. That is why We must rely on the help of our friend, here. I’m sorry that you seem to have misunderstood my intentions, kindly one. Of course, there is a risk involved, but I believe that we are all quite capable of handling ourselves if we work together. If we find any other things which could aid us, such as gold, then we will split it as evenly as possible, just as a team should. I don’t see why that is unreasonable. Also, we don’t seem to have terribly much choice in the matter, as there is only one exit that isn’t death. I’m certain that all of us would rather take our chances with the guards than with the hangman.”

“Ah. I apologise. I had bumumed that you would set the gnome free first, so that in his peculiar frenzy he would lead the guards on a chase that you might be able to retrieve your equipment and, thus, escape this place.” The gnome trembles. “That is, after all, the most logical thing to do, given how the gnome has done nothing but aggravate all of us since his being admitted here.” Again, the weird half-smile.

“However, may I point out some inadvertent flaws in your plan? Firstly: you have no idea where your weapons have been confiscated to. Searching the complex would take a substantial amount of time, and your absence will surely be noticed by the patrols in due time. Unless you plan to make a stand against them with nothing more than your wit and a gnomish limb”- whimper-”I would advise against that course of action.

“Secondly: I fear you underestimate the size of the complex. Making your way through them, albeit with your fine companions, will no doubt great timesulate only in your eventual demise. That would be extremely undesirable for me indeed.” He leans back into the shadows of the cell but you can almost feel the half-smile turn on, almost out of force of habit.

“I, however, would be able to solve both of those problems in a single fell swoop.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!