Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bunny_killer

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 25 Camwhore

I'M A FAT COW MOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

As I slowly step out of the bath tub and walk in to my bed room I see a strange man laying in my be slowly stroking his male reproductive organ he looks at me and at once I know it is PhilANThropiSt, I know he does not like BBW women but he also has a secret that no one knows and that is that he can only get off by being bum ****ed by fat women with orange dildos. I slowly wlak over to him and take my mammary glands and wrap them around his male reproductive organ that is by no means big but I can still **** it with my mammary glands. I feel him get hard as he groans and throws his head back asking for more. I tell him he needs to get on his knees and lick my woman's genitals till I pee all over him, but if he looses his erection I will whip him, and **** his bum with out lube. As PhilANThropiSt, licks my woman's genitals my thighs start to engulf his face making it almost impossible to breathe. I know he is enjoying it because I can feel his tint male reproductive organ grow harder with each like. I start to feel my orgasms coming and as I squirt PhilANThropiSt laps up every drop while he is enveloped in my thighs. I roll PhilANThropiSt over on to the bad and make him stroke his male reproductive organ while I put on the strap on he has picked out, it is at least 10 inch and as round a apple I lube it up while he moans wanting me to **** him. I slowly start to put the male reproductive organ up his bum he moans and shudders as I start to lay on him covering him and absorbing him in to my fat folds ****ing him hard and fast while he strokes his male reproductive organ till he shoots it all over him self and my folds. He licks up all his come and falls asleep waiting till his next bum ****., enjoying the comfort my folds of flesh give him.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!