Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

im also having a hell of a time resizing them, i gave up after a few attempts with a photoshop, it says 200x200 but it ends up not being right size, its ****ed up. i can do the 40x40 ones for some reason though. but im really bad with computer stuff, just learned (obviously poorly) to use the thing then upload to a pic sharing site. anyhow i have a ton of ideas but no way to get them to the proper size. guess im a moron. i’d ask if you could resize a bunch for me too but i dont know how to tubmail a pic lol, just link you to the pics on the pic sharing site?? helpppppp, i wanna add submissions Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!