Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

MC Banhammer Posted:

I think it was ****ing about MySpaceTom’s use of links which trick users into performing an action they don’t want to do, and asking for those kinds of exploits to be shut down, only worded in a very trolly way. That’s different than actual trolling.

It was ****ing about the links in a roundabout way, but mainly it was about the way he is encouraging some Domination scoop players to play the game. Their strategy is to trade all their scoops for Dom. cards and just nuke players at random – in fact several times they have said straight out that they aren’t there to win.

I guess it’s a form of strategy, but if no-one wins in the end, why bother?

For an example, see the comments on the stall at ‘Another MySpacewoman's genitals’s hollow victory of sorts’

Plus, they are stopping me from getting shiny trophies Log in to see images! 200KillerWasps edited this message on 05/12/2008 10:43PM

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!