Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

MC Banhammer Posted:

Bring it on, BirdofPrey! But what weapons shall we use?

You have Amazing Troll Powers, with which you can cut me down to size verbally, while I flail about helplessly making lame posts like “You Too!” or “tl;dr”. In addition, you have the full force of Team Shortbus behind you, while I have (currently) only the artsy SRSLY who might not even bother to support me unless I develop some sort of “character”. Obviously, within the playing field, you will emerge as victor.

On the other hand, I have Super-powered Moderator Powers, with which I can edit your posts without leaving a trace, making it seem as though your attacks are as lame as mine. Or I could just delete your posts or repeatedly ban you, effectively making you a no-show and winning by default. I control the playing field, and can abuse myself my powers to utterly annihilate you.

I feel we may already be in a Tic-Tac-Toe situation, from which no one can emerge unbored. So see if you can come up with a challenge where we will be fairly matched, and I will eagerly crush you for all to see.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some more people to ban.

i will put some thought into this unique problem and get back to you

Wow, what a fantastic poster. I wish I were more like him.

BirdofPrey edited this message on 05/12/2008 4:36PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!