Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

lfish24601

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Well it was inevitable, but my DeviousArtists account has been suspended for a week due to what the fascist management of their so called “forum” has called :

Multiple flagrant violations of the code of conduct and posting rules

Which is nothing more than an excuse for being too spineless to stand up to the social mores that keep them trapped in their boring little world of irrelevance.

Of course my need to create will not be denied, so for the next week I’ll be posting pieces here, where I might get the respect that has been so ignobly denied me at that other community.

If you’re unfamiliar with my work, which I can forgive if only because of the needless censorship that has dogged me on every step of my artistic journey, it’s quite simple: I paint whatever comes into my head at the moment, and compose an accompanying Haiku to explain my feelings as I create.

Because the posting guidelines even here contain the childish need to protect you from “Shock Images” I’ll have to post links to the work at the end of each message. But remember that the two are meant to be experienced as one.

So click if you aren’t afraid of having your fragile worldview exploded into a million pieces by images that your self-appointed baby-sitters have deemed too offensive for your chaste eyes.

Member limply sits

Pump, and the base is engorged

now I am a man

Picture

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!