Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Utter buffoons. Honestly, as though I would dare define upstanding member of societyte myself to this… childish level. You dare mock one such as myself with your concept of “role playing” on a forum like this? Please. The vast majority of you unwashed mouth-breathing simpletons couldn’t even *begin* to fathom the sheer poetry that comes from expressing one’s soul through the act of role play. I long ago gave up hope that any form of artistic talent could spread from this cesspool of a site, and thus ceased attempting to converse with the wastes that inhabit this corner of the internet.

... but, perhaps, I could view this as a lark. Yes. An attempt to finally prove to the world what simplistic and utterly vapid neer-do-wells seek refuge on this site. I would call it a “challenge”, but frankly I believe the act of peeling a banana would pose more of an issue than highlighting the sheer stupidity which infests this damnable game.

So yes. I accept your challenge whole-heartedly. Perhaps for once someone can show these dolts for what they really are.

I’m. In.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!