Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO THIS CONFOUNDING QUESTION AT LAST!

You see fellow posters, you may have noticed posts popping up that you yourself did not make. You may have wondered what was going on. Well wonder no more, my befuddled brothers, for the solution has at last come within my reach after hours of laborious research.

Now when was these posts first started showing up?

That’s right.

A couple of hours ago.

And when was it that crotchbiter woke up today?

That’s right.

A couple of hours ago.

Yes, as he does every day after a night of binge drinking alone in his room crotchbiter woke up at exactly a couple of hours ago pm.

Now I know what you’re all thinking; You’re thinking, “No, it couldn’t be! Crotchy would never do anything like this! Sure, he’s had his problems as a lad, but this is just something he simply wouldn’t do!”

And that’s where you’re wrong.

You see, crotchy made this thread to try to throw us off track. After all, what kind of criminal calls 911 after the murder?

A crotchy kind, that’s what.

MYSTERY SOLVED BROWNIE POINTS ARE ALL THATS NECCESSARY FOR THANKS.

hugs and kisses

-nana Log in to see images!

AFGPLSPDLAA

WTFLog in to see images!

I DIDN’T POST THIS!!

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 05/12/2008 12:32AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!