Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Hillary Clinton Posted:

**** you all! If the American people are not smart enough to realize that I am the only person qualified to be President and that only I have earned the the right to be President and that I am entitled to be President, they can just go **** themselves. In Michigan, the only top-tier candidate on the ballot was ME. That is the way it should have been in ALL the states. Unfortunately, Barack Obama has an insurmountable lead in pledged delegates, and the only way for me to win is to win over undecided superdelegates, which is highly unlikely. And if the superdelegates who will decide this race do not wake up and realize that Barack Obama is an Al Qaeda operative as well as a Communist, and choose him as the Democratic nominee, overruling the will of the people who voted in primaries and caucuses, I will do everything I can to get John McCain elected. We share the same agenda: starting a nuclear war with Iran.

I’m Hillary Clinton and I approve this message.Log in to see images!

I don’t think you captured the correct Clinton accent.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!